What is a Personal Branding Shoot.
Personal Branding is the Zeitgeisty phrase that gets banded about a lot, but what is it & why is it important?
It's basically you, your business, how you communicate online & IRL to your current & potential customers.
As more & more people research brands, indie businesses & products online it's essential to nail your personal branding photography & create a brilliant 1st impression. We all know that if you show your face on your socials you get more engagement... Which ultimately means more business.
- 1 hour session at one of the ace venues below
- A pre shoot questionnaire to find out all about you, your brand and your plans for 2020.
- A great set of images (approx 10) fully edited & licensed for use in all your socials & marketing.
- Feel free to bring a costume change or 2 to get a great mix of shots.
- Props! We have all seen the Personal Branding shot on Insta of the subject holding a mug… why? Because it works & everyone loves a good brew. Think about what you surround yourself with for a great day at work & bring it along, pets & business partners* can be accommodated.
Newtons of Bury - Tuesday 21st Jan.
Newtons is Bury's... Actually I think Manchester's best co working space with a great range of spaces for your Personal Branding Mini Shoot from the light & airy co working desks to the funky cellar with an eclectic array of vintage furniture.
Their co working space is all on a drop in basis so why not hang round after your shoot to crack on with growing your business ... or just pretend to work & take advantage of some of the best toasties & hot Vimto in Bury.
Rawtenstall Market - Thursday 23rd Jan.
A proper Northern Market Hall, recently given a good spruce up to showcase great natural light, funky walls & spaces to shoot in and, northern weather permitting, some ace outdoor spots to work with.
It's home to some lovely makers & traders who always make us feel at home when I take over for a shoot. You can't not enjoy a shoot here... but they book up so look sharp if you want a spot
The Salvage House Collective - Friday 24th Jan.
The Salvage House Collective is the funkiest bunch of independent retailers, a barber & creatives based in a converted industrial unit in Whalley. They let me have the run of the place for the Personal Branding Mini Shoots which is brilliant & the images we have created in this space over the past year are some of my favourites.
Dubbed ‘The Consortium of Cool’ they also run a regular pop-up bar with music & street food. It’s the future of retail. It’s exciting, diverse, growing & stylish as f**k!